Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Smilin' Ryan


Here's the "Money Shot"!

Yesterday, we took Ryan to the market cafe to see if we could order "Borscht To Go". The cashier who likes to look after us, said "Da" so we assumed they must do a lot of take out business. Well, she ended up filling up an empty mayonnaise bucket full of borscht for us to take home. Another funny thing is that she gave Ryan a little present. Now some merchants have given him a banana or an orange. This sweet lady gave him... a full-size Mars Bar! She put it right into his stroller & he threw it on the ground. So, this smiling picture is NOT the result of a sugar rush, just in case you were wondering.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great smile. Ryan, you're teeth are so white!

Love,
Auntie,Lisa

Lisa said...

I just want to correct my grammer since your mama is such a great writer : )

"your teeth are so white"

Love,
Auntie Lisa

Jo said...

A whole bucket of borscht... I hope you didn't spill on your way back home. Ryan has a nice smile and lots of teeth. He looks adorable! I hope you enjoy the chocolat bar as a reward for all of your hard work ... wait until he's asleep.

Irene said...

he sure looks like a happy little boy. happy to hear you'll be back so soon. I can just imagine how many people are excited for your arrival. I know I am.